Convert Your Blog into a Mobile Compatible Blog
There are thousands of methods to do it, but here I’m telling you the easiest way of creating a mobile compatible site.
- First visit the URL http://www.google.com/gwt/x
- Enter your blog’s address and click “Go”
- Now copy the URL from your Address Bar
- Create a sub domain (e.g. http://m.mayuonline.com)
- Redirect your sub domain to the URL copied on the step 3
That’s all. Now ask your friends and readers to visit your blog using their handheld devices on the newly created sub domain.
You can access my blog on your mobile devices at http://m.mayuonline.com
Hope you enjoyed the tip.