Avoiding Online Job Scams
There are many sites claiming that they can offer you online jobs. And you can earn from home. But most of the time, these people are just scammers who want to steal something out of you.
These people are either interested in your credit card number, bio-data or your identity. Say for an example they’ve got hold of your Credit card number, they can buy all the stuff while bill is being created on your card.
Some people steal your bio data and edit it and sell it for other people. Above all some might steal your identity such ID number, Social security number, etc and use it illegally. You’ll end up in jail for someone else works.
But the good thing is you can easily identify this scammer very easily. Most of these people will promise you some stupid stuff. Check out the following examples.
1. You can make $2000 in one week while sitting in home and doing some easy data entry work.
2. Ask you to make a payment of $49.99 to make $4000 in a week
3. Slogan starts as “We have hundreds of jobs for you!!!”
4. Some fake people and their profile picture along with some quote as they already made enough money online.
5. Funky unprofessional web page.
6. Requests your personal details such as ID number, Bank Account number etc.
If you really want to find some jobs online or make money online, please read these articles
- How to find online jobs
- How to make money with your Blog, web site using Pay Per Post method
- Make money from Twitter account